miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

"Breathing Life"

Now that my yoga practice has become a vital thing in my daily routine, like having breakfast, my whole environment has change in a significant way, the world I see now is different, and most of the time I have to blame my yoga for that.
Michael O. Snyder, has taken the connection of yoga and what surrounds us in a whole new level, blending yoga asanas with nature to show the importance of bringing the natural world to our urban lives.

The photographer uses the yogi’s breath as a metaphor to show how even the simple act of breathing is tied to our environments. 

Though these images may look like paintings, they really are photographs! Snyder used an in-camera double exposure technique to blend the images of the poses with images of the park.

The effect is stunning: a seamless integration of human and plant forms that’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.







for more of his work follow this link.
thanks to 
doyouyoga.com for the pictures


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Pash Journal