lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

Cartagena - Colombia {On the Road}

Happy 2013 to everybody, I hope everybody is as ready as I am to this amazing year!. To start the year today I will share my road trip to Cartagena; a great week enjoying one of the most amazing places I've ever been to.


What I love the most is that every corner of the walled city ( The downtown area builded about 200 years ago ) is the perfect scene of a great story, The colonial architecture gives that feeling of mystery and the colorful houses around the streets made of stones makes me feel that I went back in time. It's hard to describe the feeling of having a drink in the middle of and old plaza,with live music and warm weather, that feeling is something you wont find in any other place.

This pictures are just a small part of all the great things I saw there, I wish I could stay longer but of course great things happens in short periods, and if you have the chance to go one time, I bet you will have a great time!.


Feliz 2013 para todos, espero que estén tan listos como yo para este año tan genial que se viene. Para comenzar el año les voy a compartir mi viaje a Cartagena, fue una semana disfrutando una de las ciudades mas increíbles en las que he estado. 

Lo que mas amo de esta ciudad, es que en cada esquina (que fue construida hace mas de 200 años) es el lugar prefecto para una gran historia, la arquitectura colonial da una sensación de misterio,mientras que las coloridas casas alrededor de las calles empedradas me hacen sentir que vuelvo en el tiempo. Es muy difícil describir lo que se siente estar en medio de una de las plazas mientras ten tomas un trago y escuchando música en vivo, mientras que la brisa refresca el cálido clima, esta es una sensación que no se puede sentir en ningún otro lado 

Estas fotos son una pequeña parte de todo lo que recorrí esta semana, ojalá hubiera podido estar por mas tiempo pero claro, como todas las buenas cosas, siempre duran poco tiempo, y si alguna vez tienes la oportunidad de ir, puedo asegurarte que vas a pasar un tiempo increíble! 







All rights reserved on these pictures 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Pash Journal