sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

The kooks { Live in NYC }


 When I got there I found myself lost in the middle of young people, I'm 22 and for me young people are kids who look like adult but act like children. And Im there, submerging in between them , all them young , loud and annoying , but for me it doesn't matter I came to enjoy the show. After two bands, a lot of variated music and tons of self portrait flashes, finally I see them, after years of listening to them I finally meet them, they sound like I always thought and they look so good. Two things that I will always love is bad boys and musicians , and they are a little bit of both worlds, so yeap more that listening to their music I was felling for them, like one of those others young girls who where on my side dreaming and hoping one day they`ll meet them .





Cuando llegue allá me encontré en el medio de gente joven, tengo 22 años y para mi jóvenes son niños disfrazados de adultos que siguen siendo niños, Y yo ahí sumergida entre ellos, todos siendo jóvenes , ruidosos y un poco molestos, pero no era un problema, yo había ido a disfrutar el show. Después de dos bandas, muchas música y demasiados flashes de autorretratos finalmente los veo, después de tantos años de estarlos escuchando por fin los veo, suenan como siempre los escuche y se ven muy bien. Dos debilidades mías son los niños malos y los músicos, y ellos son un poco de los dos, así que mas de estar escuchando su música, estaba dejando llevar, como todas esas niñas alrededor mío que sueñan y esperan algún día poder conocerlos. 








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Pash Journal