sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

Flowers on winter {Inspiration}





….the winter is still here, white and silent as it should be, and this pink and loud thing, coming and making me so uncomfortable , is not that I don't enjoy to celebrate love, is just that I don't have a reason to be spending so much effort in showing someone that I love him by getting big and expensive presents, and love is not what it used to be, I just believe in love from old movies, love from sailors coming from war and their lovely wives waiting for them . My inspiration above valentines and love is about the silent winter falling apart and the flowers opening their way for spring 


El invierno sigue aquí, blanco y silencioso como debe ser, y esta cosa rosada y bulliciosa se acerca a mi y me pone un poco incomoda, no es que no disfrute celebrar que existe el amor, es solo que no encuentro una razón para estar mostrando mucho esfuerzo en demostrar a alguien que lo quiero dandole regalos, para mi el amor es como los de las películas viejas, el amor de los marines que llegan de la guerra y sus esposas los esperan ansiosamente. Mi inspiración mas que del día de San Valentin es mas sobre las pequeñas flores que se hacen camino mientras el frío invierno se va desapareciendo. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Pash Journal