domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

Out { Notes }




While I was out and away from here, I was laughing, eating and drinking till real late. While everybody were here I was out taking pictures, walking , running away from the sun, and once again laughing , I drove back and forth to the same place, I stood at the beauty of the sight, I froze (more that once). I bought some clothes , I spent savings (most of it in food and buses ) I went to Boston , I smiled, I ate organic , then I went for pizza (I had coupons) I saw the police looking for us by the shore of the river and drowning, or maybe it was just a can of coke left by accident. I fell in love, A little bit more, I celebrated it. I hugged her and of course laugh with her but then I had to say good bye, again… 


Mientras no estaba acá, estaba riendo, comiendo y tomando hasta el amanecer. Mientras todos estaban allí, yo estaba afuera tomando fotos, caminando, escondiendome del sol, riendome, otra vez, maneje tantas veces hacia el mismo lugar .Me deje llevar por la vista y me quede allí por un tiempo, me congele (mas de una vez) . Compre ropa , gaste mis ahorros (en comida y transporte) fui a Boston, sonreí, comí orgánico y después fui por pizza . Vi la policía perseguirnos por la orilla del rio, o de pronto era solo una lata de coca cola que votaron por accidente… Me enamore, un poquito mas, y lo celebre. La abrace y claro me reí con ella, pero después, al final tuve que decir adiós, otra vez….


Gracias Por Venir 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Pash Journal