sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

Fair {Travel Journal}





My first experience in fair . Well not my first but the one that reminds me of a lot of summer experiences I had. Being lost in the crowd , in the lights and the smell. There was something that brought me a lot of feelings from when I was younger, I used spend my summer vacation back in Cali (Colombia), with my older cousins and my younger sister, we used to go to this fair called "la rueda" the same candy cotton smell, the same bright lights and the same fear to heights, and, no matter how scared , or how prone  to be sick I was, the huge ferris wheel was my must be, this time I went up and I saw the spectrum of lights shine melting with the fog, being in the top made me think that it is gonna be always the same feeling.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Pash Journal