domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Summer Stage {Kimbra + The kooks & Foster the People}



Once again I lost myself in a crowd full of teenagers, this time it was sunny, it was hot and confusing, It doesn't really matter to me, I went for a single reason, or maybe a couple of them, and that was what realy mattered . I walked around and all I could see was high waisted jeans, long hair and sunglasses, I don't want to be rude but maybe I'm getting used to the style of the city that doesn't amuse me anymore, it was like looking a copy after the other of a style magazine . Of course there where some sparkles in the crowd that remind me once again that NY has style and has a lot to share. Then it was the concert, the kooks for the second time, though the first one was more religious, this time it was foster the people who seduced me with their energy, at the last song it started to rain so bad, maybe it was on the plan. What a great way to start the uncomfortable and heavy summer 

Una vez mas me perdi en una multitud llena de adolescentes, esta ves estaba soleado, caliente y confuso, lo cual no me afecta mucho, yo fui por una razón, o de pronto un par de razones, y eso era lo que en verdad importaba. Camine por ahí y lo único que podía ver eran jeans a la cintura, cabelleras largas y gafas de sol, no quiero parecer grosera, pero de pronto me estoy acostumbrando al estilo de la ciudad que ya no me llama la atención , era como ver una copia tras la otra de una revista de estilo, nada nuevo. Claro que habían brillos en la multitud que me recordaba una vez mas que NYC tiene mucho para compartir. Luego estaba el concierto, por segunda vez veo a The Kooks, aunque la primera vez fue una experiencia mas religiosa, esta vez fue Foster the People que me dejo llevar con su energía, la ultima vez empezó a llover muy duro, probablemente era parte del plan. Que buena forma de comenzar el molesto y pesado verano..











No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Pash Journal