jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Make Up {Halloween Special}

My favorite day of the year is coming!, finally I can take a rest of being me for a day and be a million possibilities. My choice this year is very simple but while I was looking for inspiration I found this amazing makeup ideas, so if you are the type of person that is aware of your health and don't want to get pneumonia after using a plain and boring costume, this ideas might like you. Go ahead, be someone else, anyway you are stuck with yourself for the rest of the year

El mejor día del año esta por llegar!, por fin voy a tomarme un descanso de ser yo por un día y poder ser otra persona, el limite es el cielo. Este mientras buscaba inspiración encontre ideas muy buenas de maquillaje, así que si eres el tipo de persona que no va a comprar algun vestido de mal gusto para una noche, estas ideas van a ser de gran ayuda. Aprovecha el único día que puedes ser quien quieras menos tu, de todas maneras te toca ser quien eres el resto del año











No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Pash Journal